PUBG is without any doubt the biggest multiplayer game right now, rivalling the likes of DOTA 2, World of Warcraft and CS:GO. After all, the game feels fresh and new!
However, what aspect of the game makes it so appealing to gamers and non-gamers? What is so special about this game that it has managed to spawn a multitude of knock-off games within such a short period? Why are people so desperate to win that it causes them to use a pubg esp as well?
The Enticement of Survival
One of the reasons why this game has been able to appeal to so many is because it provides the players, the thrill for a true hunt. By hunt, we do not refer to animals, rather other players amidst all the chaos. Successfully surviving that chaos is what makes this game so alluring and exciting.
“Winner Winner Chicken Dinner” may just be a catchphrase. However, this defines the entire effort you have put for a period of 20-30 minutes to survive the hurly-burly of 99 other players. That is what makes people want to come back for more. Sometimes, this also compels people into using pubg aim bot.
Why Is It So Difficult?
You may be wondering why winning a round in this game in the first place is such a big deal. However, there are many factors that you need to take into consideration. Those who do not have that kind of patience are the ones who choose to use a pubg esp for themselves.
Some of the factors include:
- The sheer number of players (a total of 100) is detriment enough to a single player winning the game easily. After all, each of the other 99 players will be trying to do the same thing just like you.
- Random Bombings are also an exciting part of this game. Periodically, some areas of the map are bombed (marked by the red circle in game). This is to create tension and add more dangers for the players to survive.
- The safe zone itself is a danger to players considering you lose health if you are out of it. The journey to continually keep yourself inside this circle is what gets so many people killed.
- Engagements with other players are natural when you are trying to loot the farm. Queuing up against someone with better items will usually get you killed.
- The map size also gets small with time. The safe zone as mentioned before keeps shrinking. This causes more players to exist within a smaller radius.
The Thrill of Success
All of the factors mentioned above should be self-explanatory as to why winning is so difficult. However, if you are able to pull it off, the rush of adrenaline and the sense of satisfaction is not like anything you have ever experienced before.
A pubg esp can make life a lot easier for you. It basically grants you extra abilities (basically, cheats) to get an advantage over other players. If you find yourself in a rut and unable to win a game, this will help you get the job done efficiently.